Taste of Fort Worth 2018
We are pleased to announce that our 11th Annual Taste of Fort Worth will be held on Saturday, April 28, 2018 at the River Ranch Stockyards in Fort Worth, Texas. We expect more than 250 guests to attend including sponsors, donors, businesses, and philanthropic leaders. This year’s event will be an evening filled with
- Boot scootin’ music from DFW’s very own The HiRoller Band,
- Delicious restaurant tastings from the city’s finest restaurants
- An open bar
- A photo booth area
- A fabulous live auction featuring high priced items and excursions
- NEW for this year is BidPal, an electronic bidding system to be used for our silent auction (see below for more details on BidPal)
To purchase e-tickets, and to set up your BidPal profile in advance, please visit our online auction website:
For additional information, please contact David Nance at 817-475-2987 or visit www.nicaagency.org
Save The Date
Northside Inter-Community Agency, Inc.
NICA’s 11th Annual Taste of Fort Worth
Saturday, April 28, 2018
7:00 P.M. – 10:30 P.M.
River Ranch Stockyards
500 NE 23rd St.
Fort Worth, TX 76164
What is BidPal?
This year we are introducing a brand new electronic bidding system, BidPal. BidPal allows bidding on all of our Taste of Fort Worth silent auction items whether you attend our event or from the comfort of your home! The system is designed so that you can bid right from your smart phone browser and provides live updates and notifications directly to your phone to alert you on whether you’ve been outbid or have won the item.
Checkout is easy, safe, and secure through the iATS payment processing system. Simply enter your card information before (or at the end of) the auction, confirm your donation, and claim your items at the check out desk.
A team of Bidpal representatives will be present throughout the event to answer any questions and/or needs regarding the system. Click HERE to download a How-To on the bidding process.
* Please note that inputting your payment card information prior to bidding is optional, however, the checkout process will be smoother by providing your card information beforehand. We will NOT charge your card until the auction is officially closed and when you have won the item(s).
For those of you that have item donations for this year’s event, please submit those directly through our agency and by calling/emailing Pat Hearn at 817-626-1102 Ext., 230, firstname.lastname@example.org. Your donation will be a valuable contribution to our efforts in this year’s event. All auction donors will be recognized on our BidPal Mobile Bidding interface and Scoreboards, on our beautiful auction displays and in the event program. Additionally, all donations are tax deductible.
We thank you for your continuous support and look forward to seeing you!